Fox Moves THE OC
I am – Hercules!!
Fox is moving “The OC” to Wednesday at 9 p.m. this week, following the pummeling “Grey’s Anatomy” gave its season premiere last Thursday.
A new “O.C.” will also air in the 9 p.m. Thursday timeslot this week.
Hopefully Fox is aware that, effective next week, “Lost” is on hiatus until February. If left on Wednesdays, Seth Cohen, Taylor Townsend and the MiniCoop might get the traction they could never manage in their brutal Thursday slot.
Variety’s Josef Adalian, who has seen the first four episodes of “O.C.’s” fourth season, notes a creative resurgence in the show. You can read his appraisal here.
The Superman Ultimate Collector's Edition!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Nov. 6, 2006, 1:16 a.m. CST
Nov. 6, 2006, 3:22 a.m. CST
by Det. John Kimble
Otherwise I'm afraid they're going down.
Nov. 6, 2006, 4:02 a.m. CST
man this show is done. I always admired how they could bounce back from bad plotlines in this show, but I dont think they have that bulletproof capability anymore. after they salvaged season 2 with a great ender, they might have been completely out of mojo. and it didnt help that the chick from the sixth sense grew into a fantastically wierd body. at least she's dead now.
Nov. 6, 2006, 5:14 a.m. CST
Wednesdays was where it started 3 years ago, and they've been jerking it around since. Finally a good move, FOX.
Nov. 6, 2006, 7:59 a.m. CST
Nov. 6, 2006, 9:04 a.m. CST
Will this series end up like "The Law Firm" when it moved to Bravo?
Nov. 6, 2006, 9:07 a.m. CST
but since Lost is off, I will watch that instead.
Nov. 6, 2006, 3:15 p.m. CST
by Allister Mighty
So one of the very few shows to cater to the loves and compulsions of lovelorn geeks everywhere (The AICN demographic) is taking it's last breath, and no one cares? The ebb and flow of nerdy fickleness. Anyhow the show looks like it's in a creative resurgence and I for one, will be there for it's swan song.
Nov. 6, 2006, 3:33 p.m. CST
by R.C. the "Wise"
Nov. 6, 2006, 3:34 p.m. CST
by El Fuego
I'll snag the first episode online, and I'll watch this week. If I'm not re-hooked, we're done.
Nov. 6, 2006, 4 p.m. CST
But is it permanently moving to Wednesday? Or just for this week. The article is ambiguous.
Nov. 6, 2006, 4:19 p.m. CST
by Allister Mighty
I read somewhere else that it's just for this one week to test the waters. I believe they'll be airing 4x02 on Wednesday followed by 4x03 on Thursday. They should keep it on Wednesday since Lost is going on haitus anyway...
Nov. 6, 2006, 5:56 p.m. CST
The OC vs One tree hill...One tree hill..is the dominent show..but if the OC wants to come in second for me to watch..oh well...now all my shows are on at ten on thursdays.. now I have 3 on wed...as long as not canceled..my tivo will get it..im patient..
- Is one of these guys ready to play Dr. Victor Von Doom in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 138 total posts 7 posts
- Aliens look to Steve Martin to find them a new home planet in this extended teaser for HOME, entitled ALMOST HOME! -- 18 total posts 6 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 69 total posts 3 posts
- International OCULUS Poster Has Arrived! -- 2 total posts 2 posts
- ‘Nobody’s Interested In Your Texts!!’ President Barack Obama Takes On Zach Galifianakis BETWEEN TWO FERNS!! -- 36 total posts 1 post
- Kristen Wiig gets CATFISHed by Hailee Steinfeld posing as her father, Guy Pearce, in this trailer for HATESHIP LOVESHIP! -- 24 total posts 1 post
- ‘You Are Of SHIELD??’ THOR’s Hot Pal Sif Joins AGENTS!! The Premiere Of FROM DUSK TILL DAWN!! Plus New NEW GIRL, BOY, BROOKLYN, BACHELOR, BAD GIRLS, MIND GAMES, TROPHY, TOSH, ORIGINALS, GOLDBERGS, GLEE, RIZZOLI, PERCEPTION, KROLL, LIARS, COUGAR, FISHER, FIRE, CONTAINER, TEEN MOM, CAPONES & VOICE!! KING Finale!! Syfy’s MY BIG FAT GEEK WEDDING!! Lauren Cohan & Jeff Goldblum on CRAIG!! Rachel Maddow On SETH!! Ronald D. Moore On LAST CALL!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 119 total posts 1 post
- New Clip from CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER! -- 77 total posts 1 post
- Jason Sudeikis to star as the Laker lovin', disguise wearin' Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher in FLETCH WON! -- 73 total posts 1 post