Chow Yun Fat as a bounty hunting zombie killer'!'!'!
Hey folks, Harry here... Now here's a film we all need to check out. I mean... Chow Yun-Fat as a bounty hunter that's going after zombies. Wow. God I hope this lives up to the dream of Chow Yun-Fat as a Bruce Campbell-esque fighter of the undead. I will definitely be keeping my eye on this one!
I just stumbled on something that is just beyond cool.
We all know that Chow Yun-Fat will be in the next Pirates of The Caribbean sequel but what we did not know is that he will also be a bounty-hunter for the undead in a gothic zombie western known as The Wretched.
The Wretched is produced by London based SHEER FILMS / PATRIOT PICTURES and to be directed by Andrew Goth, starring no other than Chow Yun-Fat. Now I have no idea if this will ever see daylight but let’s keep our fingers crossed.
Check out the site and the pre-production stuff.
The Yellow Bastard
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Feb. 22, 2005, 5:29 a.m. CST
by Barney Hood
Feb. 22, 2005, 5:44 a.m. CST
The premise notwithstanding, how hard to you have to roundhouse a zombie to quell its blood thirst? Will Chow go the route of Jackie Chan and have Chris Tucker or Owen Wilson as a wise-cracking sidekick? Somone has to push the dialogue forward...
Feb. 22, 2005, 5:54 a.m. CST
Feb. 22, 2005, 8:04 a.m. CST
by Big Bad Clone
Feb. 22, 2005, 8:16 a.m. CST
Anyhow, sounds cool.
Feb. 22, 2005, 10:49 a.m. CST
..this being done with the cast of "Red River".
Feb. 22, 2005, 10:50 a.m. CST
He just needs to not talk much, like Kane from "Kung-Fu" or most of Eastwood's Western characters.
Feb. 22, 2005, 12:43 p.m. CST
Feb. 22, 2005, 3:03 p.m. CST
by Cash Bailey
Starring Bruce Campbell. read it and tell me I'm wrong.
Feb. 22, 2005, 4:58 p.m. CST
Or did these dudes just write Chow Yun Fat's name on their web sight to get some buzz going on their movie/careers? I mean don't get me wrong a zombie spaghetti western sounds just fine and some (not all) of that artwork is cool, but I don't know about that web sight.
Feb. 22, 2005, 9:30 p.m. CST
by Jon E Cin
Feb. 23, 2005, 12:31 a.m. CST
Surname first dammit!
Feb. 23, 2005, 12:49 a.m. CST
The Chinese Cary Grant. I miss his HK action flicks. Then again, I miss all the Chinese directors and stars HK flicks.
Feb. 23, 2005, 6:19 p.m. CST
I wasn't sure what to think until I went to the PRE-PRODUCTION ART section of the web page and saw the drwing of the classic ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST standoff homage...BUT WITH ZOMBIE COWBOYS!! For that image alone i will see this movie. I hope it makes the final cut.
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 341 total posts 4 posts
Learn What’s Ahead
For GAME OF THRONES!! -- 81 total posts 4 posts
- Fox has hired a pair of writers to get a FLASH GORDON movie off the ground! -- 395 total posts 3 posts
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 436 total posts 3 posts
- Ron Howard will attempt to discover THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HARRY QUEBERT AFFAIR! -- 18 total posts 3 posts
- Check Out the Trailer for EJECTA - From PONTYPOOL Scribe Tony Burgess! -- 9 total posts 2 posts
- Robert Downey Jr. seems to be tweeting a picture a day from the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron... -- 103 total posts 2 posts
- 4th Week of April 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: SORCERER, GET CARTER, PAWNBROKER, Slasher horror & more!!! -- 158 total posts 2 posts
- AICN HORROR talks with Thommy Hutson about Kickstarting his new book, the definitive A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET companion, NEVER SLEEP AGAIN! -- 88 total posts 2 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 10 total posts 2 posts