Chow Yun Fat as a bounty hunting zombie killer'!'!'!
Hey folks, Harry here... Now here's a film we all need to check out. I mean... Chow Yun-Fat as a bounty hunter that's going after zombies. Wow. God I hope this lives up to the dream of Chow Yun-Fat as a Bruce Campbell-esque fighter of the undead. I will definitely be keeping my eye on this one!
I just stumbled on something that is just beyond cool.
We all know that Chow Yun-Fat will be in the next Pirates of The Caribbean sequel but what we did not know is that he will also be a bounty-hunter for the undead in a gothic zombie western known as The Wretched.
The Wretched is produced by London based SHEER FILMS / PATRIOT PICTURES and to be directed by Andrew Goth, starring no other than Chow Yun-Fat. Now I have no idea if this will ever see daylight but let’s keep our fingers crossed.
Check out the site and the pre-production stuff.
The Yellow Bastard
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Feb. 22, 2005, 5:29 a.m. CST
by Barney Hood
Feb. 22, 2005, 5:44 a.m. CST
The premise notwithstanding, how hard to you have to roundhouse a zombie to quell its blood thirst? Will Chow go the route of Jackie Chan and have Chris Tucker or Owen Wilson as a wise-cracking sidekick? Somone has to push the dialogue forward...
Feb. 22, 2005, 5:54 a.m. CST
Feb. 22, 2005, 8:04 a.m. CST
by Big Bad Clone
Feb. 22, 2005, 8:16 a.m. CST
Anyhow, sounds cool.
Feb. 22, 2005, 10:49 a.m. CST
..this being done with the cast of "Red River".
Feb. 22, 2005, 10:50 a.m. CST
He just needs to not talk much, like Kane from "Kung-Fu" or most of Eastwood's Western characters.
Feb. 22, 2005, 12:43 p.m. CST
Feb. 22, 2005, 3:03 p.m. CST
by Cash Bailey
Starring Bruce Campbell. read it and tell me I'm wrong.
Feb. 22, 2005, 4:58 p.m. CST
Or did these dudes just write Chow Yun Fat's name on their web sight to get some buzz going on their movie/careers? I mean don't get me wrong a zombie spaghetti western sounds just fine and some (not all) of that artwork is cool, but I don't know about that web sight.
Feb. 22, 2005, 9:30 p.m. CST
by Jon E Cin
Feb. 23, 2005, 12:31 a.m. CST
Surname first dammit!
Feb. 23, 2005, 12:49 a.m. CST
The Chinese Cary Grant. I miss his HK action flicks. Then again, I miss all the Chinese directors and stars HK flicks.
Feb. 23, 2005, 6:19 p.m. CST
I wasn't sure what to think until I went to the PRE-PRODUCTION ART section of the web page and saw the drwing of the classic ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST standoff homage...BUT WITH ZOMBIE COWBOYS!! For that image alone i will see this movie. I hope it makes the final cut.
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 441 total posts 51 posts
- KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR to get a limited theatrical release in 2015?! -- 146 total posts 42 posts
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 63 total posts 39 posts
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 85 total posts 21 posts
- George R.R. Martin Scales Back HBO Activity To Focus On Completing WINDS OF WINTER!! -- 62 total posts 16 posts
- A New Tease For DOCTOR WHO Season / Series 8!! -- 116 total posts 10 posts
- Watch Quickly!! Some Test Footage From Tim Miller And Ryan Reynolds’ DEADPOOL Movie!! -- 155 total posts 10 posts
- A Nifty Video Tour Of The Warner Bros Museum Commemorates BATMAN’s 75th Anniversary!! -- 87 total posts 10 posts
- At Long Last, Our First Trailer For MAD MAX: FURY ROAD!! Official Vid Of Comic-Con Reel!! -- 625 total posts 9 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 610 total posts 8 posts