Pics from SOLDIER...
Well this trailer should be hitting the net soon, since it's attached to some prints of THE AVENGERS, and according to Father Geek, the trailer kicks some ass pretty hard. As for this film existing in the Blade Runner universe... well, the script has a couple of references, but the derelict spinner sort of sets this up in stone I guess, and there is the Tannhauser Gate sequence...
Hi, I'm Gerry, the co-president of BladeZone, the Blade Runner Fanclub. latest info from Nate at ALZ's BR site is that David People's, the writer who co-scripted Blade Runner, wrote Soldier, starring Kurt Russell and Jason Scott Lee.
People's apparently called this film a "sidequel" to Blade Runner. One shot from the film shows Russell in action and another shows a derelict spinner in the foreground. Both images are with this e-mail.
These two sites have info if you are interetsed.
If you attempt to go to our site, BladeZone, we are having some server side problems.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 17, 1998, 9:49 a.m. CST
by Gary Burke
I saw the trailer for this movie before the Avengers and it looks like it's going to rock the Casbah. I can't WAIT to see it. Finally, the kick ass industrial 80's sci-fi comes back.
Aug. 17, 1998, 10:31 a.m. CST
by Stephen Sopp
I sure hope this movie is good, it has a lot to live up to. The trailer alone was better than the Avengers though! Stephen Sopp www.teamdvd.com
Aug. 17, 1998, 2:51 p.m. CST
by Jim Marshall
I looove Blade Runner and I'd like to see the trailer. But, not at the expense of having to pay for The Avengers. Why Kurt Russel? He's terrible (Excape from NY, LA, etc.)
Aug. 17, 1998, 5:55 p.m. CST
by Wong Kar Wai
The real reason why the Escape movies are not that great is not because of Kurt Russell. I'm not his biggest fan but anyone can see that those movies suffered from John Carpenter's campy style. Now Big Trouble In Little China is the exact opposite, it's awesome because of John Carpenter's campy style. If it didn't have that, it would have been about as memorable as Hot Potato starring Jim Kelly.
Aug. 17, 1998, 7:31 p.m. CST
Until I saw that trailer. Cheesy, poorly coloured effects, terrible ship design...and, well, the trailer was just aweful in all respects. These pictures look damn good... But... I had been excited about this project, cause I loved EH, and Benny 'The Jet' Urquidez is doing the fights, but that trailer really turned me off. It's a shame.
Oct. 3, 2012, 11:48 p.m. CST
by BD Mahony
- Capone loved the pure joy of discovering the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY!!! -- 439 total posts 438 posts
- Trailer for MUDBLOODS - Documentary About Real Life Muggle Quidditch Players! -- 249 total posts 153 posts
- EXCLUSIVE: Who's the voice of that stunning stinger character after the credits of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY? -- 51 total posts 51 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 179 total posts 51 posts
- Copernicus explores The Science of Star Wars! -- 50 total posts 50 posts
- Will Ferrell to play Russ Meyer in RUSS & ROGER GO BEYOND! -- 45 total posts 45 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 298 total posts 36 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 461 total posts 32 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 119 total posts 23 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 310 total posts 23 posts