Pics from SOLDIER...
Well this trailer should be hitting the net soon, since it's attached to some prints of THE AVENGERS, and according to Father Geek, the trailer kicks some ass pretty hard. As for this film existing in the Blade Runner universe... well, the script has a couple of references, but the derelict spinner sort of sets this up in stone I guess, and there is the Tannhauser Gate sequence...
Hi, I'm Gerry, the co-president of BladeZone, the Blade Runner Fanclub. latest info from Nate at ALZ's BR site is that David People's, the writer who co-scripted Blade Runner, wrote Soldier, starring Kurt Russell and Jason Scott Lee.
People's apparently called this film a "sidequel" to Blade Runner. One shot from the film shows Russell in action and another shows a derelict spinner in the foreground. Both images are with this e-mail.
These two sites have info if you are interetsed.
If you attempt to go to our site, BladeZone, we are having some server side problems.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 17, 1998, 9:49 a.m. CST
by Gary Burke
I saw the trailer for this movie before the Avengers and it looks like it's going to rock the Casbah. I can't WAIT to see it. Finally, the kick ass industrial 80's sci-fi comes back.
Aug. 17, 1998, 10:31 a.m. CST
by Stephen Sopp
I sure hope this movie is good, it has a lot to live up to. The trailer alone was better than the Avengers though! Stephen Sopp www.teamdvd.com
Aug. 17, 1998, 2:51 p.m. CST
by Jim Marshall
I looove Blade Runner and I'd like to see the trailer. But, not at the expense of having to pay for The Avengers. Why Kurt Russel? He's terrible (Excape from NY, LA, etc.)
Aug. 17, 1998, 5:55 p.m. CST
by Wong Kar Wai
The real reason why the Escape movies are not that great is not because of Kurt Russell. I'm not his biggest fan but anyone can see that those movies suffered from John Carpenter's campy style. Now Big Trouble In Little China is the exact opposite, it's awesome because of John Carpenter's campy style. If it didn't have that, it would have been about as memorable as Hot Potato starring Jim Kelly.
Aug. 17, 1998, 7:31 p.m. CST
Until I saw that trailer. Cheesy, poorly coloured effects, terrible ship design...and, well, the trailer was just aweful in all respects. These pictures look damn good... But... I had been excited about this project, cause I loved EH, and Benny 'The Jet' Urquidez is doing the fights, but that trailer really turned me off. It's a shame.
Oct. 3, 2012, 11:48 p.m. CST
by BD Mahony
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 106 total posts 22 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 308 total posts 13 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 177 total posts 13 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 53 total posts 11 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 185 total posts 10 posts
- Latino Review’s El Mayimbe aka Umberto Gonzalez is set to direct the digital actioner, BREAKNECK! -- 14 total posts 7 posts
- Trailer for OUT OF PRINT, a documentary about the New Beverly Theater and the importance of preserving 35mm exhibition! -- 33 total posts 7 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 66 total posts 5 posts
- Aye! The Next PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN Film Has An Official Release Date!! -- 75 total posts 5 posts
- Could These International TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Posters Win Over A Skeptical 7(ish) Year Old?? -- 143 total posts 5 posts