Pics from SOLDIER...
Well this trailer should be hitting the net soon, since it's attached to some prints of THE AVENGERS, and according to Father Geek, the trailer kicks some ass pretty hard. As for this film existing in the Blade Runner universe... well, the script has a couple of references, but the derelict spinner sort of sets this up in stone I guess, and there is the Tannhauser Gate sequence...
Hi, I'm Gerry, the co-president of BladeZone, the Blade Runner Fanclub. latest info from Nate at ALZ's BR site is that David People's, the writer who co-scripted Blade Runner, wrote Soldier, starring Kurt Russell and Jason Scott Lee.
People's apparently called this film a "sidequel" to Blade Runner. One shot from the film shows Russell in action and another shows a derelict spinner in the foreground. Both images are with this e-mail.
These two sites have info if you are interetsed.
If you attempt to go to our site, BladeZone, we are having some server side problems.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 17, 1998, 9:49 a.m. CST
by Gary Burke
I saw the trailer for this movie before the Avengers and it looks like it's going to rock the Casbah. I can't WAIT to see it. Finally, the kick ass industrial 80's sci-fi comes back.
Aug. 17, 1998, 10:31 a.m. CST
by Stephen Sopp
I sure hope this movie is good, it has a lot to live up to. The trailer alone was better than the Avengers though! Stephen Sopp www.teamdvd.com
Aug. 17, 1998, 2:51 p.m. CST
by Jim Marshall
I looove Blade Runner and I'd like to see the trailer. But, not at the expense of having to pay for The Avengers. Why Kurt Russel? He's terrible (Excape from NY, LA, etc.)
Aug. 17, 1998, 5:55 p.m. CST
by Wong Kar Wai
The real reason why the Escape movies are not that great is not because of Kurt Russell. I'm not his biggest fan but anyone can see that those movies suffered from John Carpenter's campy style. Now Big Trouble In Little China is the exact opposite, it's awesome because of John Carpenter's campy style. If it didn't have that, it would have been about as memorable as Hot Potato starring Jim Kelly.
Aug. 17, 1998, 7:31 p.m. CST
Until I saw that trailer. Cheesy, poorly coloured effects, terrible ship design...and, well, the trailer was just aweful in all respects. These pictures look damn good... But... I had been excited about this project, cause I loved EH, and Benny 'The Jet' Urquidez is doing the fights, but that trailer really turned me off. It's a shame.
Oct. 3, 2012, 11:48 p.m. CST
by BD Mahony
- ‘Kelvington’ Reviews This Weekend’s Season Premiere Of DOCTOR WHO And Asks: Why Is It So Terrible?? -- 103 total posts 103 posts
- Quint sits down with Frank Miller to talk a little about Sin City: A Dame To Kill For! -- 143 total posts 100 posts
- Trailer for Gregg Araki's WHITE BIRD IN A BLIZZARD, Starring Shailene Woodley and Eva Green! -- 94 total posts 88 posts
- Take A ‘Deep Breath’ - The DOCTOR WHO S8 Weekend Docbacks Begin Now!! -- 82 total posts 82 posts
- Shane Black to bring Remo Williams back to the big screen in THE DESTROYER! -- 212 total posts 79 posts
- Is Tarantino about to make Jennifer Lawrence one of THE HATEFUL EIGHT!?! -- 156 total posts 78 posts
- Get A Grip On Denzel Washington’s EQUALIZER!! -- 74 total posts 74 posts
- Trailer for NIGHTCRAWLER! "If it bleeds, it leads!" -- 86 total posts 42 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 375 total posts 42 posts
- Harry Potter spinoff FANTASTIC BEASTS AND WHERE TO FIND THEM to be directed by someone...who's directed Harry Potter movies! -- 119 total posts 31 posts