Elston Gunn's WEEKLY RECAP
Father Geek reporting in with Elston's once a week step into the past so those of you who may have missed out on some movie news during your busy work-week can play catch-up in the most effective way with everything collected together for you in one spot. A regular weekly column we here at AICN's Geek Headquarters in Austin, Texas have dubbed the...
TAKEN FROM VARIETY AND HOLLYWOOD REPORTER
TAKEN FROM VARIETY AND HOLLYWOOD REPORTER
* Ann-Margret joins TAXI, starring Jimmy Fallon, Queen Latifah, Gisele Bundchen, Jennifer Esposito, Christian Kane, Henry Simmons and Ana Cristina De Oliceira, for 20th Century Fox and helmer Tim Story.
* Billy Zane has joined the cast of John Sayles' SILVER CITY, starring Maria Bello, Danny Huston, Chris Cooper, Kris Kristofferson, Cheech Marin, Daryl Hannah, Richard Dreyfuss and David Clennon star.
* William H. Macy and Steven Schachter ("Door to Door") will reteam for BELLE OF INDIANA in which Macy will star and Schachter will direct from a script he co-wrote with Janet Faust for Intuition Prods. It's a psychological thriller set in rural Indiana during the early 1900s and centers on Belle, who is deserted by her husband, and Jennie, Belle's ward who is prone to wild behavior. After trying to run the farm on their own, the duo advertise for a male employee only to have an endless supply of handsome farmhands show up. However, the men soon end up disappearing one by one.
* Steve Carell ("Daily Show," BRUCE ALMIGHTY) has joined the cast of Woody Allen's new movie for Fox Searchlight and signed to star in SLEEPOVER for MGM. Allen's pic will star Josh Brolin, Brooke Smith, Will Ferrell, Amanda Peet, Zak Orth, Wallace Shawn, Gene Saks, Vinessa Shaw, Radha Mitchell, Chloe Sevigny and Jonny Lee Miller.
* John Diehl will star opposite Michelle Williams and Richard Edson in Wim Wenders' new film for InDigEnt and IFC Films. A look at anxiety and estrangement in America, pic will be shot on digital.
* Lance Henriksen has been cast in ALIEN VS. PREDATOR for Fox and director Paul W.S. Anderson. He'll play a billionaire industrialist who finances an expedition to the Antarctic to uncover an ancient pyramid and insists on joining the scientists on the journey. When they arrive, they discover two alien races engaged in the ultimate battle. The script was written by Anderson and Shane Salerno and the project begins shooting in late October in Prague.
* Rachel Blanchard ("7th Heaven") will co-star in Paramount's WITHOUT A PADDLE alongside Seth Green, Dax Shepard and Matthew Lillard for director Steve Brill.
* Dean Cain, Tim Curry, Jennifer Tilly, Laurie Holden and Jon Lovitz star in RILEY for producer David Devine. It's about a chatty golden retriever who, along with his animal behaviorist friend (Dean Cain), works to keep their inherited billions out of the hands of a scheming lawyer (Tim Curry) and his wife (Jennifer Tilly). Pic co-stars Laurie Holden and features Jon Lovitz as the voice of Bailey.
* AnnaSophia Robb will join Jeff Daniels, Dave Matthews and Eva Marie Saint in the 20th Century Fox family pic BECAUSE OF WINN-DIXIE for director Wayne Wang.
* Lizzy Caplan and Daniel Franzese will co-star opposite Lindsay Lohan and Rachel McAdams in the Paramount comedy MEAN GIRLS for director Mark S. Waters (FREAKY FRIDAY).
* Jennifer Connelly in talks to star in the remaked of the Japanese thriller DARK WATER for director Walter Salles, Disney and Pandemonium Films. It's about a mother and her daughter moving into a new apartment where they are haunted by the ghost of a young girl whose family used to live in the building. Production begins in January.
* Alex Borstein and Michael Massee join Halle Berry, Sharon Stone and Benjamin Bratt in the cast of CATWOMAN for Warner Bros. Pictures/Village Roadshow and French director Pitof.
* Cate Blanchett and Martin Henderson (THE RING) will star in LITTLE FISH for director Rowan Woods and Porchlight Films. Set in the Little Saigon district of Sydney's western suburbs, the pic will center on a woman who struggles to escape her past.
* Toni Collette is in talks to star in JINDABYNE, a psychological drama following three men who trek into mountain country on a fishing trip and discover the body of a murdered girl, for director Ray Lawrence (LANTANA).
* Busy Philipps and Maitland Ward will star opposite Marlon and Shawn Wayans in Revolution Studios' comedy WHITE CHICKS for director Keenen Ivory Wayans. Shooting begins Oct. 19 on the story of two black police officers who must go undercover in the Hamptons as two Caucasian socialites.
* Ice Cube and Lee Tamahori will replace Vin Diesel and Rob Cohen as lead actor and director, respectively in the upcoming sequel to XXX. Diesel and Cohen have opted out of the pic which will begin production in the summer and hit theaters in 2005. Simon Kinberg penned the script.
* Jeremy Haft will direct the psychological thriller URGENCY, written by Barry Levy, for Regent Entertainment. The company is also developing COLOR BLIND, based on a script by Peter Sullivan from a pitch by C. Thomas Howell and Jim Snider.
* Maverick Films picked up two feature projects from writer/director Sarah Kelly: the comedy VALET DAZE and dramedy THE BLESSED VIRGINS.
* Don Rhymer is set to rewrite Paramount Pictures/Deep River Prods.' THE HONEYMOONERS, an urban version of the classic TV series with Cedric the Entertainer and Mike Epps playing the Ralph Kramden and Ed Norton roles, respectively.
* Jon Favreau is in negotiations to direct Drew Barrymore in the comedy DATE SCHOOL for DreamWorks Pictures. It's about a woman who is determined to find love but is lousy at dating. She then turns to a dating instructor for help.
* Jose Luis Massa (CHIQUITITAS) is directing the father-and-son comedy A BRILLIANT SON, written by Daniel Botti (MOEBIUS). It's about a boy and his dog, parrot and workaholic father as they chase down the thieves of a priceless painting. Julian Weich and Sebastian Francini star.
* Volker Schlondorff (THE LEGENDS OF RITA) will direct DER NEUNTE TAG (THE NINTH DAY), which examines the real-life story of Monsignor Jean Bernard, who spent nearly two years imprisoned in the Dachau concentration camp and later became bishop of Luxembourg.
* Miramax acquired Stephen Hauser's political thriller script THE SILENCE OF SIX about a man who takes money to ask a cryptic question during a presidential forum and then finds himself running for his life.
* Laeta Kalogridis will write a new version of the script for DC Comics' live-action WONDER WOMAN for producer Joel Silver, Leonard Goldberg and Warner Bros. Pictures.
* Laurence Malkin and Chad Thumann have written a remake of the 1971 heist thriller THE ANDERSON TAPES for Columbia Pictures and producer Laurence Mark. The original starred Sean Connery, Christopher Walken and Dyan Cannon and centered on a career thief paroled from prison who resides in a posh apartment building with his girlfriend. With financing from the mob, the thief plans to rob the building, unaware that his every move is being recorded by law enforcement officials hoping to take down the crime kingpins.
* Peter and Bobby Farrelly will direct THE THREE STOOGES at Warner Bros. early next year for a summer 2005 release. The movie will be an adventure that revolves around the Stooges characters originated by Moe Howard, Larry Fine and Jerome "Curly" Howard. Script was written by the Farrellys and Mike Cerrone.
* Columbia Pictures picked up FAT MAN, written by Mike Reiss ("The Simpsons") about an 800-pound man who drops 600 pounds with the help of a nurse he becomes infatuated with. Adam Sandler's Happy Madison will produce.
* Ridley Scott will direct the Crusades-era epic KINGDOM OF HEAVEN for 20th Century Fox and Scott Free Prods. Shooting is expected to begin in January in Morocco. William Monahan wrote the script. Set in the 12th century, the drama focuses on a young blacksmith who becomes a knight and helps defend Jerusalem against the Crusaders. There is also a love story, as the young knight falls in love with a princess. Orlando Bloom is being considered for the lead.
* Nick Cassavetes is set to direct the Fine Line Features drama FIVE DOLLARS A DAY, written by Neal H. Dobrofsky and Tippi Dobrofsky. The pic is about a son who is forced to reunite with his con artist father for a cross-country odyssey.
* Akiva Goldsman will adapt Dan Brown's bestselling novel THE DA VINCI CODE for director Ron Howard, producers Brian Grazer and John Calley, and Sony Pictures Entertainment. The book concerns clues embedded in paintings by Leonardo da Vinci that unlock secrets that cut to the core of Christianity.
* Christopher Nolan will direct THE EXEC, based on Doug Miers cult comicbook, for Warner Bros. and producers David Heyman, Emma Tomas and Akiva Goldsman. Jonathan Nolan will write the script. Comic is a slightly futuristic look at a society where corporations govern and business is waged like warfare.
* Sarah Watt will direct LIFE STORY, a project combining animation with live action about four people grappling with unexpected and life-changing news, for Footprint Films and Maze/Fortissimo.
* Director Spike Jonze and writer Charlie Kaufman are collaborating on an untitled horror film, which they will also produce, for Columbia Pictures.
* Dean Parisot is set to direct Columbia Pictures' remake of FUN WITH DICK AND JANE, produced by Brian Grazer and starring Jim Carrey and Cameron Diaz. The remake was scripted by Judd Apatow and Nicolas Stoller.
* Bryan Barber is in talks to direct the comedy HOLY WAR which Artisan Entertainment picked up in turnaround from Fox Searchlight Pictures. The story centers on a rivalry between two preaching cousins -- one with a struggling traditional church, the other with a state-of-the-art tabernacle -- which comes to a head when they start competing for the loyalty of a new female parishioner with a great singing voice. David Dean Bottrell scripted.
MISCELLANEOUS PRODUCTION TIDBITS
* Miramax Films and producer Jane Startz are developing Gail Carson Levine's (ELLA ENCHANTED) next book, THE TWO PRINCESSES OF BAMARRE with Mark Friedman writing the script. It's the story of a timid young princess seeking to free her kingdom from a mysterious and deadly illness that threatens to take the life of her older sister, Meryl.
* DreamWorks purchased the rights to Philip Kerr's children's book THE AKHNATEN ADVENTURE with Steven Spielberg possibly directing or producing. It's about a pair of well-heeled Manhattan twins whose new wisdom teeth hold secret powers understood only by their eccentric Uncle Nimrod, who explains that the teens are actually genies. Their powers are put to the test in Egypt, where they must fight against an evil genie.
* Lindsay Dunlap and her Ember Entertainment Group have picked up the feature film rights to the 1960s television series "The Man From U.N.C.L.E." The series centered on Napoleon Solo and Illya Kullyakin, the two agents of the United Network Command for Law Enforcement (U.N.C.L.E.) who teamed on various adventures to fight evil, namely a group of bad guys called Thrush.
* Disney and Spyglass have greenlit THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY, which will shoot in London next year. Garth Jennings will direct for producer Nick Goldsmith, the duo is known as Hammer & Tongs.
(NOT from the trades)
* Scorpion Mezcal is sponsoring a trip for 2 to the Mezcal Tequila Festival in Oaxaca, Mexico for a winner of the Creative Screenwriting Open Tournament! For more information, visit http://www.screenwritingexpo.com
* The Action/Cut Filmmaking Seminar is returning to Denver: October 11 & 12 and Houston: October 18 & 19. Visit http://www.actioncut.com for details.
* The new "Halloween IV: The Special Limited Edition" novelization has just been released. Check out the author's site at http://www.downwarden.com.
* The first annual BOSTON FANTASTIC FILM FESTIVAL (BFFF) is pleased to announce initial titles for this year's inaugural session which runs from October 17 - 23, 2003. For more info, check out http://www.brattlefilm.org
* Resfest will make its debut in Washington DC, running from October 3 through October 5 at National Geographic's Grosvenor Auditorium. Now in its seventh year, Resfest provides a leading showcase for innovative film, music, art, design and technology. Check out their website at http://www.resfest.com/
* PULL OUT, about a woman who travels a bumpy road to self-discovery and submits herself to frank analysis by six men, inclduing her father, who speak out with alarming candor about her libido and its discontents, screens in competition at the 11th Annual Hamptons International Film Festival which will be held Wednesday, October 22nd through Sunday, October 26th, 2003 in East Hampton, New York.
* Read an exclusive interview with writer Terry Southern or see John Waters' five coolest porno titles at a new web site, based on the popular hipster handbooks The Catalog of CoolRead and Too Cool, at http://www.catalog-of-cool.com.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Oct. 7, 2003, 3:58 p.m. CST
by el oso
Oct. 7, 2003, 4:10 p.m. CST
hmmmm...3 Stooges movie, don't know about that one anyone on this site gonna put up that Punisher or wait a week like ya with everything else?.......
Oct. 7, 2003, 4:31 p.m. CST
Who the hell are these people doing the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy? I hope they didn't hand it over to amatuers. Anyone ever heard of them?
Oct. 7, 2003, 4:32 p.m. CST
by Lord Shatner
"Shiznit to the biznit, brother"
Oct. 7, 2003, 4:33 p.m. CST
by Cash Bailey
Or at least, there's no way it will be even remotely faithful to the astonishingly awesome book. I mean, Kevin Smith got death threats for jokingly suggesting the possibility that Jesus has a sister. Imagine what these nutjobs will do when the get a load of the overwhelming factual evidence that Brown heaps on us in his book. Catholicism would crumble (not a bad thing, really).
Oct. 7, 2003, 4:48 p.m. CST
by Fatboy Roberts
Cuz that would suck fuckin HORRIBLY. HORRIBLY HORRIBLY HORRIBLY. The one thing I was semi-glad about concerning this shitfest was that there would be no real link to the Alien mythos going on. That they'd just be there, just bugs, and it would allow me to ignore it as easily as I ignore Resurrection. But now they're putting HENRIKSEN in the flick? BISHOP? If this movie is going to be acting as the origin story for Weyland Yutani/The company/The ALIEN movies, then this is going to suck about 40 times worse than I ever thought it would. GODDAMN IT. This is terrible news. This is NOT cool.
Oct. 7, 2003, 4:53 p.m. CST
by Fatboy Roberts
instead of letting fucking Paul WS Anderson make something centered around antarctic PYRAMIDS with the title of "ALIEN VS PREDATOR" I mean, c'mon, Jesus Christ, Fox, you're spending HOW much money refurbishing and re-releasing ALIEN, you're pouring an insane amount of time and money into a 9 disc box set that will probably be the crown jewel of your DVD division, and for an Alien prequel, you turn it over to fucking PAUL WS ANDERSON and turn it into a cheeseball 1930's b-movie styled "VERSUS" thing? Come the fuck on. That's just fucking retarded.
Oct. 7, 2003, 4:59 p.m. CST
Has anyone else seen this nonsense of Macho Man Randy Savage's rap album? It's so emberassing to see that it's really painful. When I lose my mind I hope my loved ones will just shoot me.
Oct. 7, 2003, 5:14 p.m. CST
Hammer and Tongs are geniuses. Don't worry, the HGTTG is in good hands. They directed a video about a walking milk carton that may be one of the top ten best videos ever made. It's called Coffee and TV (did I get it right, Vegas?), and you have to check it out. Apparently they also directed R.E.M.'s "Imitation of Life" (I did not know this). Go to www.tongsville.com to check out their stuff.
Oct. 7, 2003, 5:18 p.m. CST
What's with all the talking animal movies lately? Do we need a new talking animal movie ever couple months? I know most of them are primarily for kids, but don't you think even they'd get bored with them sooner or later? And on a side note, since Ice Cube is taking Vin Diesel's place in XXX, is Samuel L. Jackson going to be in the sequil, since his pledge not to work with rappers who act (Which I don't really understand, since L.L. Cool J was in S.W.A.T.)? Thank you for your time.
Oct. 7, 2003, 5:26 p.m. CST
That's the single stupidest idea I've heard in the last ten minutes. sk
Oct. 7, 2003, 5:33 p.m. CST
by Chuck L Nuts
of seeing that image of einstein sticking his tongue out. it has just been used too much and is no longer funny. no more college tshirts, no more dopey internet ads, just let it go.
Oct. 7, 2003, 5:48 p.m. CST
Oct. 7, 2003, 7:27 p.m. CST
Sure. I am quite certain that the Catholic church is just quaking in their collective boots. Please. Church conspiracy stories are a dime a dozen, and this authors 'facts' are so much of yesterday's discarded news. Clearly the author never read Umberto Eco's "Foucoult's Pendulum". If he had, he would have perhaps thought twice about trotting out old tropes about anything remotely resembling a vast church-wing conspiracy to withhold the truth from the masses. Let me ask this, have you read works (and not fiction, as the Da Vinci Code is properly labeled) that actually take the time to work through the supposed evidence that is theoretically so damning? Take the time, do the proper research, and find out that you have been duped. But you know what, the author thanks you, he is now a rich man due to his supposed 'facts'. And no, I am not a Catholic apologist, just somebody who is not quite as credulous as others. And yes, I have applied the same methodology to the writings of the church.
Oct. 7, 2003, 7:35 p.m. CST
The Da Vinci Code is about as accurate as the Left Behind series. As William of Occam once said: Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem. (Latin for "Entities should not be multiplied more than necessary"). That is, the fewer assumptions an explanation of a phenomenon depends on, the better it is. I.E. Do you really think that any organization can be disciplined enough to pull off a conspiracy as big as is often supposed? Because in order to believe such a massive conspiracy, you really have to bend Occam's Razor past the breaking point.
Oct. 7, 2003, 8:01 p.m. CST
The industry seems to be recovering.
Oct. 7, 2003, 8:24 p.m. CST
beginningSPOILER: Do I really believe that the Holy Grail is stashed under the Louvre?SPOLIER ending. No, but your complete dismissal of everything in "The DaVinci Code" as fiction is exceptionally short-sighted. I've read books that haven't been on bestsellers lists to, and quite a bit of the information adds up. One book that was on the bestseller list, a work of NON-fiction, "Warriors of God" has several bits of information and instances that line right up with the information. I don't know how much the Catholic church will take this movie to task, but the fact remains that "The DaVinci Code" involves facts that have been woven into a fictional story.
Oct. 7, 2003, 8:33 p.m. CST
What facts? What information? Share just two, and I will be able to point out how fallacious they are.
Oct. 7, 2003, 8:37 p.m. CST
"It's THE ASSOCIATE meets THE HOT CHICK!" Pure Comedy Gold. (Since we don't yet have a designated font for sarcasm, that's what I was being there.)
Oct. 7, 2003, 10:50 p.m. CST
Damn you all to Hell! Can you imagine Robert Rodrigez doing this? Or Dog Soldier`s Neil Marshall?
Oct. 7, 2003, 10:53 p.m. CST
James Bond, XXX, Marvel`s Deathlok, etc...Wow the guy has lost his soul. The perfect corporate man. Where`s the guy that did the great indy flick, Once Were Warriors? Pathetic.
Oct. 8, 2003, 12:50 a.m. CST
by Buzz Maverik
TAKEN FROM THE MINI-SERIES "TAKEN"-- Paul Teasborn will helm Urgency Films' HOOKING UP starring Paul Walker, Christina Ricci, Tara Reid and Topher Grace, a story about strangers attempting to have meaningless sex with each other...Spike Jonze and Charlie Kaufman's much ballyhooed horror film will reportedly be titled LAST CALL and will be about a bartender from hell...Jewel will join the cast and contribute songs to George Romero's SQUINTY EYED ZOMBIES. She will play Cadavera, a zombie who has revenge on a necrophile played by Chris Klein...Aaron (THE WEST WING) Sorkin has written and will direct ROSE GARDEN starring Ed Harris, Meryl Streep, Tommy Lee Jones and Annette Benning. The drama concerns the agonizing decision a U.S. President (Clint Howard) must make regarding nuclear war...What's next for Quentin Tarantino? Look for a sequel to KILL BILL, entitled WEEKEND AT BILL'S in which the Vega Brothers (Harvey Keitel and Samuel L. Jackson) must look after a fun loving corpse (David Carradine)...Arnold Schwartzeneggar thinks he's starring in Christopher Guest's GOVERNOR OLYMPIA about a former bodybuilding champion running for governor of California. The Austrian Oak is reportedly proud of his improvisational skills in "dis lahguhly onschriptded moobie"...In a related story, Artesian Films has rushed Steve Rabone's GORGEOUS GOODIE, starring the Rock and William H. Macy, into production. This long unproduced screenplay tells the true story of wrestler Gorgeous George posing as his pal, California Governor Goodwin Knight in the 1950s, when Knight suffered a nervous breakdown...Natalie Portman will play Winona Ryder in DON'T FORGET WINONA for director Placido Wynn. Portman has been sighted shoplifting in preparation for the role. SEE YOU AT THE POLLS.
Oct. 8, 2003, 1:43 a.m. CST
Dark Water is an incredible movie, one of the best ghost stories ever put on film. Screw everyone involved in the remake.
Oct. 8, 2003, 8:18 a.m. CST
You should've mentioned also that an option on the fabulous novel 'The Contortionist's Handbook' by Craig Clevenger was picked up this week - this is the favourite novel of Chuck Palahniuk, author of Fight Club - check it out: www.craigclevenger.com
Oct. 8, 2003, 11:08 a.m. CST
I say arrrgggg everytime I see Paul (Resident Weasel) Anderson's name mentioned in the same sentence as Alien vs. Predator. You know, I didn't mind Event Horizon, but the Resident Evil fiasco was just too much even for me to stomach. The trick is to keep this guy away from other people's franchises.
Oct. 8, 2003, 1:20 p.m. CST
Let's start with the two facts that appear at the front of the book. Are you saying there isn't a "Priory of Scion", that they didn't find "Les Dossiers Secrets"? I've looked into, they exist. Here's a website that focuses on the Templars, but mentions the Priory. http://moneyfacts.freeyellow.com/page4.html Also, no Opus Dei? Here's their website, http://www.opusdei.org/ . And here's a website that focuses on the nasty underbelly, http://www.odan.org/ . I await your post discrediting all of this with bated breath.
Oct. 8, 2003, 4:49 p.m. CST
by Trader Groucho
I looked over 007's websites. The verifiable "facts" are pretty sparse and peppered with a whole lot of supposition. But there's a lot of fodder for potboiler fiction here.
Oct. 8, 2003, 9:28 p.m. CST
For a quick read of the counter-claims please read "Dismantling The Da Vinci Code" By Sandra Miesel over at Crisis Magazine online. My guess is that you will choose to read the article with quite the set of blinders on, but allow for the possibility that you may be wrong on some of these things. For a very good, academic look at the Trial of the Templars, read The Trail of the Templars by Malcom Barber. If you are interested in how these conpiracy theories are crafted and how they are fallacious, look into the Patchwork fallacy, a way of taking disparate theories and uniting them under one banner of a proposition (i.e. that Christ's descendents are living in France which proves his marriage to Magdalene.) Of course that is in and of itself a good pointer, that Magdalene was not Mary the prostitute. There are three Mary's in the Bible, and they have often been conflated. ***The article is clearly biased in favor of the Catholic church, but that does not mean that some of the basic historiographical and methodological steps that the the author takes are themselves simply apologetics. Certain basic historical data back up these ideas, and can be corroborated in other source materials. My guess is that regardless of what I say or present, you will simply say that my arguments are proof that I am deluded. I hope that you actually try to take the time to look at opposing views and attempt to let historical research and not mere supposition and speculation be your guide.
Oct. 8, 2003, 9:49 p.m. CST
I'm sorry, you will have to untangle your syntax before anyone can properly understand what you are yelling. Nonetheless, books are quite amazing things, you actually learn things, and read neat stories, and may even have a few preconceived notions challenged. But then again, books do have the tendency to take longer to read then the eight minutes between commercial breaks of the standard T.V. show, and I am afraid that your attention span lapses even before that. By the way, good luck on your spelling test tomorrow, I'm sure the teacher won't mind giving you another retest, you will get those pesky three letter words down soon enough. Extend greetings to your fellow underachievers for me.
Oct. 8, 2003, 10:39 p.m. CST
by Osmosis Jones
John Hartnett as Moe (with Tommy Lee Jones dubbing his voice), Joey Slotnick (Hollow Man) as Larry and a bald Garth Brooks as Curly. "Look at the grouse...!"
Oct. 8, 2003, 10:41 p.m. CST
by Osmosis Jones
"I'm a victim of soi-cum-stance!"
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 282 total posts 146 posts
- ‘We Got Six Bullets!!’ Sunday Brings WALKING DEAD 4.13!! -- 127 total posts 49 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 261 total posts 46 posts
- A New Poster Of Angelina Jolie As MALEFICENT!! -- 30 total posts 30 posts
- Hercules Says RESURRECTION Is Easily The Best Broadcast Pilot Of The 2013-14 Season And ABC’s Best Pilot In Years!! -- 60 total posts 22 posts
- 'We Mustn’t Disappoint Father!!' Check Out The Size Of Dany’s Dragons In The Latest Trailer For GAME OF THRONES Season Four!! -- 15 total posts 15 posts
- Papa Vinyard's Oscar Sunday: MANHATTAN MELODRAMA (1934) -- 14 total posts 14 posts
- New BATES, BONES, BEAST, BRAIN, BEING, BELIEVE, BITTEN!! BACHELOR & BEAST Finales!! MOTHER, MOLLY, MORTY, MAYNE, KILL, VOICE, DALLAS, SWITCHED, FOSTERS, ROADSHOW, INTELLIGENCE, STARCROSSED, FOLLOWING, WOLF, RAW, & LOST GIRL!! The Return Of THE PEOPLE’S COUCH!! Emily Mortimer On CRAIG!! Herc’s Monday TV Talkback!! -- 13 total posts 13 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 314 total posts 13 posts
- Lena Dunham Hosts SNL!! Sagan COSMOS Marathon On NGC!! New UNIVERSE, OUTRAGEOUS ACTS OF SCIENCE & BLACK SAILS!! SWAMP PAWN, RAISING WHITLEY, SCORNED, COPS & CRAZY HEARTS Finales!! Hallmark’s A RING BY SPRING!! Lifetime’s A TRIP TO BOUNTIFUL!! Herc’s Saturday TV Talkback!! -- 41 total posts 10 posts