What The Hell Is Moriarty Doing In Mexico?!
Hey, everyone. "Moriarty" here with some Rumblings From The Lab.
Well, aside from picking up a few shifts at the Donkey Show to pay for my ticket, that's a good question.
Last week, I didn't realize there was some sort of race to get a reality film onscreen. Now, in the wee small hours of Saturday morning, I'm suddenly reading about Universal's spring break movie and New Line's spring break movie and MGM's spring break movie, and I find myself packing to leave in just a few hours so I can spend the next four days in Cancun, where I'm going to try to sort out exactly what these movies are and what makes any of them different.
Yeah... that's right. Cancun.
It's difficult work, and no one wanted the assignment, so I figured I'd step in and take this one for the team. I'm going to try to suffer through the horror of one of Mexico's most famous resorts just so I can share the story with you guys. Please... pray for me.
And if you're in Cancun and you want to get in touch with the Professor, you can try me at the Ritz-Carlton, where I'll be registered, as always, under my code name: "Drew McWeeny."
After I leave Mexico, I'm going on a spy mission so secret that I can't even hint as to which hemisphere I'll be in. Just suffice it to say that if you're trying to get hold of me and can't, I'll be back in Los Angeles by Sunday morning, and I'll look forward to talking to you then.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
March 22, 2003, 5:33 a.m. CST
....see a Donkey Show!! Why else would anyone what to go there?!?
March 22, 2003, 5:33 a.m. CST
Have a fun vacation, ya deserve one (as opposed to me). Peace Out.
I'm a camera guy who was offered the Universal movie in Cancun, so I am guessing that Moriarty will be running into that production whilst down there.
March 22, 2003, 5:51 a.m. CST
by Tenacious Pimp
Well, did you get one of those for a rental instead of a Chrysler?
March 22, 2003, 6:03 a.m. CST
Mori, south of the border, can mean only one thing....REVOLUTION! VIVA MORI!!!!! I'LL BRING THE GUNS AND LAWYERS!!!! MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PLENTY OF YOUNG SUPPLE FEMALE TROOPS IN BIKINIS! THEM PINKO RESORT SPRING BREAKERS WON'T KNOW WHAT HIT 'EM! THEN WE WILL CARRY 590 POUNDS OF HASHISH ACROSS THE RIO GRANDE AND CELEBRATE WITH 40 GALLONS OF TAMALES AND 672 NAKED WARRIOR BREASTS!!!! VIVA MORI!...And thus, Bush has got me in a war mood! - - - George, The 7th Chicken!!!!
March 22, 2003, 6:13 a.m. CST
by Cash Bailey
You wouldn't, by any chance, be on the set of CLUB DREAD, would you?
March 22, 2003, 8:44 a.m. CST
March 22, 2003, 8:49 a.m. CST
...or is that horses? At any rate, don't drink the water and enjoy yourself. May Montazuma's revenge stay far, far away from you. This reality movie schtick has been flying around for a while now. Just what we need, a movie about real young women with unreal fake boobs. Yikes! Just a woman's view. Cheers, bonnie Kate.
March 22, 2003, 11:25 a.m. CST
by Mr. Tourette's
...you chug that asscock. What? Ass means donkey.
March 22, 2003, 12:02 p.m. CST
Come on, don't bring him back, tell him you lost his ticket or something like that
March 22, 2003, 12:53 p.m. CST
And those all inclusive resorts just shield tourists from the reality of what the country's like. That's my opinion though. (I find San Cristobal de las Casas and Chiapas more appealing because they haven't been ruined by the mass commercialization by that the tourism machine monster). At any rate, I hope you enjoy your vacation in a tourist friendly setting!
March 22, 2003, 1:22 p.m. CST
by Uncle Sam
Seriously, man, don't drink the water, and don't even use their icecubes. Or else your asshole will burn like the opening of "Bonanza". - I WANT YOU, but not in that way.
March 22, 2003, 1:54 p.m. CST
Who gives a rat's ass about a bunch of stupid college kids getting drunk off their ass and fucking everything in sight? If I want to see that all I have to do is go to a party.
March 22, 2003, 2:55 p.m. CST
It's the most won-der-ful time of the yeeeeeeear!
March 22, 2003, 3 p.m. CST
Duh, which way did they go, George, which way did they go?
March 22, 2003, 3:11 p.m. CST
by Noriko Takaya
Don't drink the water and don't breate the air!!
March 22, 2003, 3:19 p.m. CST
And watch out for cactuses.
March 22, 2003, 3:48 p.m. CST
The script is all over the place, check it out here: http://www.superherohype.com/cgi-bin/news/batman.cgi?newsid1048198639,77164,
March 22, 2003, 6:10 p.m. CST
by Son Of Batboy
Spring break movies. And I thought the Garfield piece was weak.
March 22, 2003, 7:48 p.m. CST
..show us those glorious breasts you blessed bastard.......
March 22, 2003, 10:29 p.m. CST
March 24, 2003, 11:37 a.m. CST
How many of you racist hillbillies have even visited another state? It's sad and pathetic to hear all these racial slurs coming from idiots who are just angry that they will never visit a beautiful beach resort. Don't be jealous of Moriarty. Also, Mexicans have discovered this wonderful innovation known as the automobile, therefore the only person you see mounting a donkey is your typical drunk white tourist who tries to climb on for a picture and ends up falling in a pile of shit. Have a great day my white friends :) and please do your laundry I'm sick of seeing all these dirty little kids whose parents are more concerned with Nascar then the hygiene of their child.
- 1st wk of Sept 2014's PICKS & PEEKS with Universal Monsters, FIRESTARTER, Eco-Terrorism, swords & fantasy! -- 166 total posts 162 posts
- A Badass GAME OF THRONES Sword Guy Has Apparently Been Cast In STAR WARS EPISODE VII!! -- 84 total posts 84 posts
- See Luke Evans' Kinect Bats In This New DRACULA UNTOLD Trailer!! -- 41 total posts 41 posts
- BBC Issues DOCTOR WHO: ‘Robot of Sherwood’ Promo Images!! + DOCTOR WHO EXTRAs For ‘Deep Breath’ And ‘Into the Dalek’ Are Now On YouTube!! -- 35 total posts 35 posts
- This New Trailer For MONSTERS: DARK CONTINENT Is Looking Promising!! -- 34 total posts 34 posts
- The Friday Docback Crawls ‘Into The Dalek’!! Reader Reaction For DOCTOR WHO S08E02 Is Here!! + HornOrSilk's 'Breaking Bubbles and Other Stories' Big Finish Audio Review, Clips, And More!! -- 431 total posts 18 posts
- Who is in consideration to take the role of Snake in the ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK remake!?! -- 730 total posts 16 posts
- AICN COMICS PODCAST reviews GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! WAYWARD! SUNDOWNERS! & More! -- 16 total posts 16 posts
- The DRUNK HISTORY Finale!! HOUDINI Finale!! ROYAL PAINS Finale!! RIZZOLI & ISLES Finale!! HARD KNOCKS Finale!! New TALENT, CARTER, GEAR, LITTLE, LIARS, MATADOR, WIZARD!! The Chenbot On LETTERMAN!! Brienne Of Tarth On CRAIG!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 15 total posts 15 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 385 total posts 13 posts