Where are the FOREIGN - AICN Columns This Week'
Harry here... Upon returning from my L.A. book tour, I discovered that something tragic has gone down. Father Geek's master control system has suffered a pissed on sparkplug or something... but whatever the case maybe, he can't get his email right now, which means he can't edit any of his columns.... without editing those columns, we don't get to see them. To the Foriegn Editors, if you could resend those columns to me @ my email address, I can get those up for Father Geek. Let me know! Just a notification.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
March 22, 2002, 2:17 a.m. CST
by Darth TJ Mackey
FRENCH AICN: "Zee Blade 2, eet eez lahk eating zee poosee!" Or create your own reviews from around the world by feeding AICN reviews through the translator at http://babelfish.altavista.com ; a fun variation is to translate your text into several different languages and then back to English (which usually will bear little resemblance to the original message).
March 22, 2002, 3:57 a.m. CST
by Cash Bailey
Where do you guys come up with this shit? "Eet zee possee" indeed.
March 22, 2002, 6:13 a.m. CST
Haha, that thing with babelfish was really funny. Here is a part of Harry's review of Episode II Attack of the clones. Translated from English to Portuguese then translated back to English again. "One complains of as a Hamill mark that it tows on going to the station of Toshi to start some converters of power. It has much anger in it. He's impulsive, the opposite, are of the control and murderer massive. Everytime I saw and Natalie together Portman, me wanted to say to it that to function, it fool flies. But I am not presumption to feel this way?" Ahh....words of wisdom.
March 22, 2002, 7:14 a.m. CST
Harry's review of Blade II translated into German and back again... BLADE 2 is the tongue, the opening, the fingers and the lips of a loving. The public is clit. Monitor your public. This is, where Guillermo Del Toro goes down on the public. It begins with long licks with a Wekzeugspritze impact on the joy key slowly. It smiles, while it does this. The public is clit!
March 22, 2002, 7:15 a.m. CST
it would have been better if Joel Silver had been crying and they had a sad song.
March 22, 2002, 7:32 a.m. CST
Thus George has Lucas that swell released? did it wound our childhood? Was it converted more into only the salesman of the port of Flannelspielzeugs without heart or eye for storytelling more? It is that I was disappointed with such declaring that I want to cry, to cry my tariff in Boba fat content of original 12 and and to break, and on him in a itualisteabfuehren very with this more d
March 22, 2002, 7:39 a.m. CST
As for the Harry here... after returning from main traveling of my L.A., the fact that tragic something does was discovered as for me. The sparkplug or the pissed... it suffered with something, depending upon the control system of master of the Geek of the father but, as for those which perhaps when cannot obtain, now in that email of him or average without compiling those columns of him with anything, with that column which.... we who cannot be compiled do not obtain the fact that you look at those. If to the editor of the Foriegn, you can do again to send those columns of @ my E mail address to me, as for me it can obtain those because of the father Geek. Permit the fact that I am known! Exactly notification.
March 22, 2002, 7:54 a.m. CST
You are all such cunning linguists.
March 22, 2002, 9:33 a.m. CST
March 22, 2002, 9:46 a.m. CST
by Buck Teeth Soh
Here's my guesses: 2. They may take our lives, but they cannot take our FREEDOM! 3. Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Can't get 1 though. Good game! Give us more..
March 22, 2002, 10:01 a.m. CST
Is the whole "You can't handle the truth!" exchange from a few good men...
March 22, 2002, 11:16 a.m. CST
by Buck Teeth Soh
1. Begun, this clone war has. 2. I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next 3. He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy! *** Cool stuff. Try these: 1. You are not a little briefly more trooper for a storm 2. The largest trick the devil at all pulled convinced the world, which it not existing duck 3. They are transmitted a messenger, by the grocer's shop Crete gutters, around a calculation to collect
March 22, 2002, 7:33 p.m. CST
Harry works for low in the relative one ribcage, in swindle in Moriarty and the rollbacks a beer.
March 22, 2002, 7:36 p.m. CST
March 22, 2002, 8:32 p.m. CST
toda su base es pertenece a nosotros. Ihre ganze Unterseite sind geh
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 488 total posts 18 posts
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 443 total posts 16 posts
- The Annual Official Fake BUTT-NUMB-A-THON 15 List!!! Plus other things like STANDBY news! -- 189 total posts 5 posts
- The Friday Docback Rounds Up This Week's DOCTOR WHO News!! 50th Celebration, 'Time of the Doctor,' HornOrSilk Reviews 'The Assassination Games' Big Finish Audio, And More!! -- 70 total posts 3 posts
- Penultimate HOMELAND!! New BURGERS, SIMPSONS, GUY, DAD, MENTALIST, ONCE, REVENGE, BETRAYAL, TREME & SEX!! Mandela On 60 MINUTES!! AMAZING RACE Finale!! Last MENTALIST Of 2013!! BONNIE & CLYDE Premiere!! Herc's Sunday TV Talkback!! -- 33 total posts 3 posts
- Fox To Dabble In Shared X-MEN / FF Movieverse!?!? -- 220 total posts 3 posts
- Jerry Bruckheimer has returned to Paramount and Brett Ratner's BEVERLY HILLS COP IV is now on the way (again)! -- 211 total posts 2 posts
- LIFE OF PI Scribe David Magee to Pen New NARNIA Film! -- 137 total posts 2 posts
- Harry's 49th Picks & Peeks of 2013: OCTAGON, THE WOLVERINE, more Ninjas, Serpico & Saturn 3, NASHVILLE & more! -- 194 total posts 1 post
- The BBCs Confirm 'Time of the Doctor' DOCTOR WHO Christmas Special Transmit Times!! + New Promo Art And Pics!! -- 96 total posts 1 post